Here in the U.S.A., April is National Poetry Month.
Here are five ways to consider joining in the fun:
1. Write a poem. Try an Ekphrasis. or an Triolet. Or a Pantoum! (There are many more poetic forms listed here.)
2. Read "Tide Of Voices: Why Poetry Matters Today" by Mark Doty.
3. Celebrate Poem In Your Pocket Day (on April 27, 2017)
4. Watch a poetry-themed movie (here's a list)
5. Share a favorite poem. With chalk on the sidewalk. On social media. In person, with a friend.
For lots more suggestions, see the full list of 30 ways to celebrate national poetry month at poets.org